“Our goal is to consistently lead the way in customer satisfaction and community involvement. Our intent is to set the standards of excellence by which all other vendors are measured”
“Our mission is to actively search out and identify our customer’s needs. We will commit the necessary resources in the areas of education, training, and technology to exceed their expectations.”
Arthur R. Gren Co. Inc. is a third generation company established in 1954. We service Chautauqua County, NY with a population of 135,000 people. Arthur R. Gren Co. are the only wholesale beverage distributor located within Chautauqua County selling over 900,000 cases annually. We currently employ 36 employees and are a non-union facility.
Our newest facility is a recycling / redemption center and a retail store. Our intent is to expand our current business to become a complete “beverage distributor”.
As of June 1st 2013, we have added a non-alcoholic division to our company. As of April1st, 2014 we have added Wholesale Liquor and Wine License.
Community Involvement / Local Charities Supported:
- American Cancer Society…Chautauqua County Unit
- Bemus Bay Pops
- The Resource Center Foundation in Jamestown
- Jamestown Renaissance Center
- Chautauqua Lake Association
- Chautauqua Institution Foundation
- Chautauqua Watershed Conservancy
- Jamestown Community College
- Jamestown Public Library
- Chautauqua Regional Youth Symphony
- Lucille Ball Little Theatre
- Jamestown Guilders
- Retired NYS Troopers Helping Hands Foundation
- Falconer Volunteer Fire Department